These directions walk you through how to leave a Google review for Pioneer Glass on your computer.
NOTE: The directions require that you have, or sign up for, a Google/Google+/GMail account.
1. Visit in https://www.google.com/ your favorite web browser.
2. In the search bar at the top, type “Pioneer Glass” in the search bar and select “Google Search”. Google may start searching for you as you type. If this is the case, finish typing Pioneer Glass and press “enter” on your keyboard.
3. The first item that appears in search should be the Pioneer Glass website. On the right hand side of the page, you should see our Google Page, complete with pictures, a map, and our contact information.
4. Click on Write a review” inside our Google Page to get started.
5. If you aren’t signed in to your Google account, you will be prompted to log in. If you don’t have a google account, you’ll have to create one here.
6. After signing in, you’ll be brought to our Google Page, and the rating screen should pop up (if you were already signed in, the rating screen will come right up). Note: If the rating screen doesn’t pop up, there is another “Write a Review” button under the heading “Review Summary” on the right hand side of the page.
Touch the stars according to what rating you want to give Pioneer Glass, moving from left to right. For example, if you wanted to give a 5 star review, you would touch the 5th star from the left. For a four star review, you would touch the 4th star from the left.
7. You can then add some context to your review by writing some comments in the “Describe your Experience” box.
8. Click “Publish”, and you’re all set!